Madrid Tapas Trail includes:
- All food and drinks (specialties of each restaurant ordered by your host)
- Gourmet experience in 3-4 bars/restaurants. *For groups over 8, we may provide a shorter route/walking distance visiting 3 restaurants while still enjoying the same quantity of the highest quality delicious tapas.
- Food and drink recommendations/advice
- Introduction to Spanish culture and cuisine
- Anecdotal stories of hidden Madrid
Madrid Tapas Trail does not include hotel pickup and drop off.
- €10 event management fee is included in the total price.
- Minimum age is 16 years old.
- This Tapas Tour is for English speakers. Available in Spanish only on request.
- Starting time 19:45.
- The duration of the Tapas Tour is approximately 3.5 hours.
- You will receive confirmation within 48 hours (maximum) of booking.
- If you book with 1 day’s notice, your confirmation will be received as soon as possible, and is subject to availability.
- Tours may be cancelled at short notice by Madrid Tapas Trail if the number of guests on the tour has not reached the requirement (2 guests). Customers who have paid in advance will be refunded in this instance. Where cancellation occurs, we will endeavour to accommodate you on the next available Tapas Tour in Madrid.
- Customers are expected to behave in an appropriate manner. Failure to do so may result in ejection from the tour with no refund.
- Madrid Tapas Trail is not recommended for people with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
- Please inform us of any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Guests will be accompanied back to the meeting point in Plaza Mayor or to the Puerta del Sol area.
- You will be met at the meeting point where you can identify us by our Identification poster of Madrid Tapas.
- Once your confirmation has been received by e-mail, we will send you all the necessary information regarding exact meeting point and a further description of your guide and the activities.
By booking this tour, you agree to the terms and conditions stated above and in the following Waiver Agreement:
Emily Allen, self-employed owner of Madrid Tapas Trail, with business registration number X2891712Z, accepts no responsibility for the personal safety of its clients or the loss of their belongings. Emily Allen, hereby known as Madrid Tapas Trail, cannot be held responsible or liable for any loss, damage, delay or injury arising from or in connection with any act, omission, neglect, accident, error or default. Madrid Tapas Trail does not accept responsibility for any illness related to the consumption of food or drink. Madrid Tapas Trail cannot be held liable for costs or any other liabilities arising from or in connection with acts of terrorism, war, accident, weather or any other natural occurrences, or Acts of God. Madrid Tapas Trail reserves the right to alter its itineraries and service without prior notice. Madrid Tapas Trail reserves the right to accept, refuse or retain any person as a member of the group. By contracting Madrid Tapas Trail’s service, either directly or through its partners, the client agrees to these terms. Clients should take out private individual travel insurance covering any such eventuality. With knowledge of the foregoing, each user of this service agrees to waive, release and indemnify Madrid Tapas Trail, its partners, agents, consultants, contractors or employees from any and all claims, actions, or causes of action for damages or injury to persons or property arising from the use of Madrid Tapas Trail’s service.